Please Pray For ### That Everything Will Go Alright

  • Thread starter Thread starter middleshyguy
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

middleshyguy

Guest
Please continue to pray for me so I can overcome all of my life’s trials and tribulations. Things at the moment seem very uncertain and it's hard to keep a strong faith in the Lord to see me through. Nevertheless, I admit that I do have doubts, but I do not have doubt in his almighty power and magnificence. I just want to be able to continue on with my life anew, being able to once again walk with my head held high rather than down in shame. I ask that peace and closure can be ultimately bestowed on me. In your name I pray heavenly Father. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed to God to have mercy on you and turn things around for good for you and all your trials to be over. in Jesus name I pray
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings! My name is ### and I'm a senior in college with plans to graduate in May of this year. I first thank our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for getting me to where I am today. I thank him for giving me food, water, shelter, and a purpose in life and ask that he continue supporting me in all...
Replies
6
Views
671
My mom has a big meeting today that she is very nervous about. Please pray for her for everything to turn out okay and for her to feel better about it. I hope everything turns out better than expected. Thank you. Have a great day.
Replies
7
Views
534
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR ### TO FATHER GOD IN JESUS'S NAME I AM SOO UPSET THANK-YOU EVERYONE XOXOX AMEN
Replies
7
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom