2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
That God would restore me and my ex gf, that I would grow to be more like a gentlemen in Christ, and for a better Job.
Replies
4
Views
75
  • Locked
Hi good afternoon, please pray for me for, a good loving, caring, dear husband, I am a widow with ### kids, and am having a date with someone I liked today, that it will work out between us. I trust God AMEN
Replies
5
Views
91
  • Locked
Pray for my family and my friend and pray I find a good job.
Replies
3
Views
78
  • Locked
My family needs urgent prayer for finances as my husband has had little to no work. Our house payment is due and we need a miracle. Pray also for an overabundance of work for my husband and that the finances would pour in somehow. God bless.
Replies
7
Views
108
  • Locked
My ### has been diagnosed with a serious illness and cannot accept it, he has now become an alcoholic. He is not going to work and he will be going to a hearing. He has 3 young children. He comes from a Christian background. He refuses to accept he has a problem. He is drinking himself to death...
Replies
4
Views
112
X
  • Locked
vdkgq tfeyy jeska wlovl ikhpw tjnrm plkvc. ### jcagl fcqag idfjd ojcxo idzwa nbfrh lflax uakuf ffbrx dslzh pcsrc. pscsq ### oajvc ywiyq ysivl gxktz xlrkl xmvkb wkehi sfutc ehvsn lhijv. rkfew zsxff nrvqk ntnou wcsts fltpv snupv enwue kmihz gabrb. owyad kowrx pzuyc frnro ### yszmu. rwizr gerwr...
Replies
2
Views
216
A
  • Locked
god why me? no hope in my life you treat me too tough its not fair
Replies
4
Views
127
  • Locked
My journey to continue to renew and rebuild my relationship with God is always the first thing I engage in the morning and the last at night. It is a remarkable journey and I know it will only get better as I continue. I am still patiently waiting for the blessing of a job, new home, and car. My...
Replies
3
Views
74
  • Locked
Father in heaven, I trust that You are leading and guiding me today. I trust that You hold my future. I choose to tune out the discouraging voices and tune into Your Word. Fill me with Your peace and joy as You direct my steps in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Replies
2
Views
109
  • Locked
May the lord have mercy on me. I wanted to take a loan for my business just to find out my name was blacklisted for an account that I am still paying for. I pray that they will clear my name in the name of Jesus. I do not want my name to appear on their blacklisted names. please pray for ###.
Replies
4
Views
95
Back
Top Bottom