2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please continue to pray for me. I am tired and scared. Feeling alone and deserted. I know that God has not left me and will never leave me. I know that he is always there with me. I am trying to be brave and strong and continue to pray for the miracles I need. Please continue to pray for future...
Replies
7
Views
107
  • Locked
Today I am meeting my wife after being separated for ### weeks. She wants to put the house up for sale and start finalizing things. I honestly believe it is not too late. We can heal our marriage and raise our small children together. It breaks my heart that she has become so cold and...
Replies
8
Views
75
D
  • Locked
there are those like my self many times have had difficulty in relationships please keep them in mind and their safety too and overall mental health to receive relief and encouraged new faith...
Replies
5
Views
109
A
  • Locked
You can call Me ### from the Philippines. Please, I need you to pray for My mom ... I believe she's being 'possessed' by a spirit of negative thinking and emotions she always love to pick on someone else's faults and mistakes and doesn't know the art of appreciation ... and I'm afraid I am also...
Replies
6
Views
137
  • Locked
My ### yr old son needs help. He is full of anger and hurting inside. Please pray we find the help he needs and that his father and grandmother, and I his mother, all stand in agreement with the Lord's will, so that we can point my son towards Christ and get him the healing he needs.
Replies
8
Views
152
D
  • Locked
Please pray for family extended, family and friends the children have a special spot for prayer always. Please give immediate children special attention also. Please continue to pray for Israel - Jerusalem, and friendship among other Nations and Peace for the World... Relationships among those...
Replies
3
Views
139
  • Locked
Father God, today is a new day full of possible new opportunities. My family's spirits are low and we are feeling defeated, but we believe in your unfailing love and goodness. Father God, I pray that you reveal your grand plan for my family soon, our hearts and mind are open and we know you want...
Replies
6
Views
131
  • Locked
Dear Lord you know my needs for today and I pray you heard my prayers last night. You know I am trying to learn and am having problems.. Please watch over me today and help me to understand. Please send many prayers my way. In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
4
Views
101
N
  • Locked
For ###, my niece, She's undergoing her second nose surgery ON TUESDAY FEB 26th to help her breathe better while skating I need all of GOD'S PEOPLE TO PRAY FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL KING'S DAUGHTER; She skates for his honor and glory. Prayer for a quick healing with no pain.
Replies
4
Views
150
  • Locked
Please pray for me. I received a letter. My idea will not be examined for patentability. Last year it was and I missed the deadline to renew. I am low on money. I don't have a job. I need my product to be licensed and now I have no patent on it. Please pray that I figure out what to do. I...
Replies
2
Views
103
Back
Top Bottom