2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

I
  • Locked
I'm so sorry for bringing this up, But I'm in desperate need of help. It's such of a STRONG HOLD in my life... Holding back blessings, making problems, making me depressed, and messing up my relationship with God. Pray for ### to grow out of this, pray so the urge leaves! Please please please...
Replies
2
Views
125
V
  • Locked
Friends - our country ### is going for elections on ### of March ### - We pray for peaceful elections. a repeat of last post election violence is condemned in the NAME OF JESUS
Replies
4
Views
141
  • Locked
Father wrap my friend ### in your loving arms and continue to heal him in all ways as only you can. Thank you that his biopsy came back cancer free show him how to love and be loved in return again Father, I need You to help me to know what to say that will be helpful in building ### up rather...
Replies
4
Views
151
  • Locked
hi all, i really do pray that God answers our prayers that our joy may be filled. i also thank you all the last time i sent my prayer request here i was asking God to give me a job near my home town and before a week was over he did it. today i request you all to pray with me, concerning a man...
Replies
6
Views
125
  • Locked
Please pray with me, I need your help. I am always praying for God to help others in need and to give back my sweetheart and make my life happier but only wrong things are coming always. I am always give him thanks for everything I still have and for everything but I didn't get any reply from...
Replies
4
Views
108
  • Locked
Dear God, Please change my life for the better.- In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
3
Views
110
  • Locked
I desperately need USD ### to save my struggling business and pay off my debts. Please pray with me in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
4
Views
93
  • Locked
I would like to pray for my friend ###, she is not happy at the company where she’s working for good reason. Please pray that God gives her the necessary strength through this time and bless her with a job elsewhere. I also want to ask you to pray for my eating disorder, I pray that God heals me...
Replies
4
Views
110
R
  • Locked
Hello All, My fiance ### is suffering from severe fever and body pains since yesterday's night. Even, she is not able to speak. Please pray for her to get back to her normal life.
Replies
4
Views
90
  • Locked
please pray as i get ready for my trip that i not forget any thing please pray as i get threw this day and please as i always do please pray i not over pack please pray this be a trip i enjoy and feel so much better over life as i come back please bring great blessing to my life in all areas and...
Replies
3
Views
103
Back
Top Bottom