Healing Relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

allyNYC

Prayer Warrior
Father wrap my friend ### in your loving arms and continue to heal him in all ways as only you can. Thank you that his biopsy came back cancer free show him how to love and be loved in return again Father, I need You to help me to know what to say that will be helpful in building ### up rather than saying words that may tear down or hurt. Please make me aware, by Your divine power, of ###'s needs. Strengthen our relationship as only you can You know my hearts desire for us I need your strength..thank you for ###. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We was happy together I believe in my heart outside influences or evil try separate us from each other we was in love with each other from first time we met it's almost been 8 years in last couple weeks my girlfriend seemed different angry and stubborn not resting having nightmares and a lil...
Replies
10
Views
207
My mom did some unfair and violent stuff to me and prioritized my brother. Please pray for me to forgive her. Consequences of that unfair treatment will be seen in the future, so it is not easy to get rid of that heavy feeling. Lord, please help me. I am juggling many responsibilities and guilt...
Replies
7
Views
269
Dear God, I am believing for a clean CTScan this week for my ###! Thank you my ### apologized for name calling & wants to communicate. Send me a good christian man to love & marry! Direct me where to move! I believe for my finances to grow & all debts to be paid! I believe for success in my job...
Replies
6
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,427
Messages
16,822,587
Members
651,374
Latest member
Phmareaton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom