I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling with this

  • Thread starter Thread starter IamSam
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IamSam

Guest
I'm so sorry for bringing this up, But I'm in desperate need of help. It's such of a STRONG HOLD in my life... Holding back blessings, making problems, making me depressed, and messing up my relationship with God.

Pray for ### to grow out of this, pray so the urge leaves!

Please please please please pray for ###

I don't wanna go to hell for this!
 
Lord I pray that u answer this prayer according to ur will n timings.

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need God’s help in stopping masturbating. I get triggered by sexual content I see in media and or whenever I try to write a love scene in my writing. Please give me forgiveness and sexual healing.
Replies
8
Views
300
I have been addicted to pornography and masturbation from a young age, since I first came across it at the age of ###. I am now a ### year old man and this problem is still with me. I am deeply disgusted and ashamed with myself over this because it gets in the way of many things in my life. In...
Replies
7
Views
359
I'm here to help. Could you please provide more details about what you're facing or what you need assistance with?
Replies
6
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,427
Messages
16,822,587
Members
651,374
Latest member
Phmareaton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom