please pray as i get ready for my trip ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenangel

Account Closed
please pray as i get ready for my trip that i not forget any thing please pray as i get threw this day and please as i always do please pray i not over pack please pray this be a trip i enjoy and feel so much better over life as i come back please bring great blessing to my life in all areas and please pray i be a great blessing to all in my life God be with me and please as i not understand some things in life please pray great joy and happiness over flow and please pray i not let things others do around me bring me down to be depressed or sad over but lift me as i come to God in prayer for these people God have mercys as i deal with all kinds of people
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I get ready flawless look 👀 healed my signature look FOR at work EVERYTIME I GO TO WORK NO WORRIES GREATLYY I can keep being positive I find the right shoes today and walk greatly ITS TIME TO FIND MY BOO WHERE IS MY HAT 🎩 I ALWAYS HAVE MY NORMAL COMMUNICATION GREATLYY IN MY LIFETIME LIFESTYLE...
Replies
10
Views
129
Time for me to go, and get ready for tonight with my wife. Well it is time for me to get off the computer, and go be with my sweetheart. With said I will be back on here most likely some time next week. I will keep in prayer those on here who so need so much help. If my wife, and I ever meet any...
Replies
11
Views
138
I speak decree declare demand I get a guy outside that can pick me up. I take walks every day until someone on my LEVEL picks me up move out of the house. The family fixes the house up & I leave my cats depending where I go I can STAY at the house while I find the Boo of my dreams now. I want...
Replies
6
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,427
Messages
16,822,587
Members
651,374
Latest member
Phmareaton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom