I would like to pray for my friend ###, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadassahmay

Prayer Warrior
I would like to pray for my friend ###, she is not happy at the company where she’s working for good reason. Please pray that God gives her the necessary strength through this time and bless her with a job elsewhere. I also want to ask you to pray for my eating disorder, I pray that God heals me completely from this disorder and adjust my mental state while giving me self-control. Lastly I pray that God breaks all bondages of Poverty over me in Jesus’ Name. Thank you, God bless!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My church needs a piano player and I would love to learn to play. I do help with singing but I would love to learn to play the piano for them and for the glory of God.
Replies
12
Views
232
Pray for a healthy and sustainable weightloss journey for me.
Replies
11
Views
219
I do think it's genetic so others who need healing may need it too. I think it is a glucose problem, sugar. I would like to be healed of blood sugar problems for me and my entire family. Thank you for praying for me and my family. With God, all things are possible. I would also like to ask for...
Replies
9
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,427
Messages
16,822,587
Members
651,374
Latest member
Phmareaton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom