2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

C
  • Locked
Please pray that God will lift me out of my depressed state of mind. I am so overburdened and overwhelmed with my life. I am a single mother and full-time student. In addition to the responsibilities of raising and caring for my boys, I have serious money and debt issues that are burdening my...
Replies
7
Views
127
piper56
P
  • Locked
Please pray for me and with me for a financial miracle. My homeloan repayment is in arrears and I need to settle this arrears and be up to date with my payments. I need to pay and settle all my debts, I believe that whatever I confess with my mouth and believe in my heart will come to pass and...
Replies
5
Views
129
  • Locked
"for I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek. 17. for in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, "the just shall live by faith" Romans 1:16-17...
Replies
3
Views
104
  • Locked
Pray that my child does the right choice in her career and decides to sincerely find a life partner.
Replies
5
Views
135
  • Locked
Dear Team Please pray that all illegal activities coming against us from all those involved (especially the neighbours on every side) are broken and ended. Our health is suffering as a direct result of what is going on around us. Please pray for a deep hedge of angelic protection around this...
Replies
6
Views
108
  • Locked
My husband has opened up last night about the extra-marital affairs that he is keeping. Please pray that God Almighty should please deliver him from this strange woman that tears our joy and home apart. Let him see the need of abiding with the marital vows that we made. Also, please remember me...
Replies
7
Views
198
  • Locked
Can you please join me in prayer for me. I let myself down by letting wrong thoughts go through my mind I ended up with major depression. Ever still the label—I lost hope, lost confidence in my prayers being answered and just went to survivor mode—no dreams. I don't like where I was so I made a...
Replies
4
Views
177
N
  • Locked
please pray for me to get my previous job without any disturbance, i was suspended from job more than ten months... pls pls pray for me to find my job again.. thank you.
Replies
3
Views
104
  • Locked
please I am still waiting for the bank to approve my loan and phone me back, I'm waiting now for 2 weeks every time I enquire they just say tomorrow, please pray that they will finalise and phone me today whichever way it may come out. I am so sick of waiting for an answer.
Replies
4
Views
127
T
  • Locked
Thank you Father for allowing me another day, You said: Matthew 6:25 – 34 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds...
Replies
2
Views
107
Back
Top Bottom