C
careerhomelove
Guest
Please pray that God will lift me out of my depressed state of mind. I am so overburdened and overwhelmed with my life. I am a single mother and full-time student. In addition to the responsibilities of raising and caring for my boys, I have serious money and debt issues that are burdening my mind. I cannot focus or concentrate or complete my school assignments - I think I may have reached burnout. I have a lot of reading assignments and upcoming essays that I just can't seem to apply my mind to. I have a late essay that I have been struggling with to complete. I need help. I need understanding, focus, comprehension, an outpouring of ideas from my mind to complete my essay and upcoming essays.
God knows my struggle. Please pray that I will complete all assignments and required readings presentations and exams successfully and that I pass all my courses this term. Thank you so very very much.
God knows my struggle. Please pray that I will complete all assignments and required readings presentations and exams successfully and that I pass all my courses this term. Thank you so very very much.
