2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
IT IS 2:00 A.M IN ###. IT IS ON MY HEART TO CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR OUR CHURCHES AND MINISTRIES. THIS IS SO SERIOUS! SATAN HIMSELF IS OUT TO ATTACK OUR CHURCHES AND MINISTRIES. I WOULD LIKE TO ENCOURAGE AS MANY AS POSSIBLE TO PLEASE LEAVE ME A MESSAGE CONCERNING YOUR CHURCH OR MINISTRY, SO I CAN...
Replies
3
Views
121
  • Locked
Please guyz pray for me. My name is ###. I am trying not to be sad and depressed I am barely a few days from ### and want to stay clean. I need God to give me the strength to renew my life. I believe in Him I am having a hard time talking to Him though. Plz pray for me tonight thank u so much...
Replies
7
Views
106
M
  • Locked
Please pray that I will have peace with whether to continue loving my ex ### or let him go. I've been struggling with this for ### years now.
Replies
3
Views
103
G
  • Locked
My ### in law have been admitted at the hospital, so please help pray for her for a speedy recovery. thanks
Replies
3
Views
134
  • Locked
thanking Jesus for sending ### the miracle job we prayed for. giving Jesus the thanks, praise and glory
Replies
2
Views
188
T
  • Locked
I had been working in the Government for a long time. All of a sudden, due to a new regulation, I lost my job. It is now almost 1 year. My job was not of a permanent nature. In fact, it was with personal staff of ###. Despite my best efforts, I am unable to get another one. Also, my daughter...
Replies
5
Views
87
G
  • Locked
prayer for my wife, she is suffering from a high sugar rate in her body
Replies
3
Views
95
  • Locked
Thank you mighty prayer warriors for giving of yourself to look after the needs of the body of Christ. I am humbled by your dedication to the Lord. Please pray that my business and personal finances will be restored. Please pray that money that is owed to me will be released so that I can move...
Replies
2
Views
235
  • Locked
Oh Lord I submit myself unto you, I pray I feel an out pouring of you like never before. I pray I have so much of you in me Lord that others will see you through me. I pray that I am a light to this world and help lead souls to you oh Heavenly father in Jesus Christ name I pray in Amen.
Replies
3
Views
160
  • Locked
I'm praying for my stepfather ### and friends ### and ###. That the Lord would encounter them and bring them into his kingdom. In Jesus name.
Replies
2
Views
124
Back
Top Bottom