I had been working in the Government for a ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter thatta
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thatta

Guest
I had been working in the Government for a long time. All of a sudden, due to a new regulation, I lost my job. It is now almost 1 year. My job was not of a permanent nature. In fact, it was with personal staff of ###. Despite my best efforts, I am unable to get another one. Also, my daughter went for an interview in a Government hospital as Physiotherapist. She was selected also. But certain people try to prevent her joining with various reasons. My friend is an astrologer. After assessing my date of birth, he says I am going through the period of Saturn which will adversely affect my life for another ### years. I do not believe in this. But at times, I am forced to accept what my friend said. Please pray for ### and for my daughter.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer of gratitude. I had been struggling with multiple challenges in my life. I was praying for, and continue to lift my family up in prayer, prayers for continued healing and improved health. I needed help for me, for the issues I was facing at work. I came here and I asked for prayers to...
Replies
6
Views
345
i had been told i would be entitled allowance following end of contract, but still nothing on my bank account, need prayers for justice to be done from the relevant admin services
Replies
8
Views
434
I have been working for a call center, there this lady named ### that continues to dislike me for no reason. She has an evil ambition to get promoted and she keeps throwing people under the bus and jeopardizing my job. I never did anything against this individual and I don’t want to pray for a...
Replies
10
Views
489
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,402
Messages
16,822,369
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom