Dear TeamPlease pray that all illegal activities coming against ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

molly54

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Team

Please pray that all illegal activities coming against us from all those involved (especially the neighbours on every side) are broken and ended. Our health is suffering as a direct result of what is going on around us.

Please pray for a deep hedge of angelic protection around this property and house, and a deep covering of the blood of Jesus over our lives until these activities end, or we can move out.

Please pray for God to bring us strong support, we urgently need provision so we can leave, and for God's divine wisdom to guide us, thank you ###
 
I decree a wall of fire around your lives and your property in Jesus' name. I declare God's provision upon your family in Jesus' name.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I just said a prayer for you...Hang in there.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
Dear Team Please pray that all illegal activities coming against us from all those involved (especially the neighbours on every side) are broken and ended. Our health is suffering as a direct result of what is going on around us. Please pray for a deep hedge of angelic protection around this...
Replies
3
Views
111
  • Locked
Please pray for all illegal activities of our ### to come to an end. Pray for the authorities to shut it all down. Pray a deep blood covering over my family and our situation and health. thank you and God bless
Replies
4
Views
179
  • Locked
Dear Team Please pray for healing of my son's constant cough which he has had a few months. Pray for healing of all deep grief, depression, and all long-term disease, infirmity, and sickness. Pray for provision for daily costs and medical needs. Please pray for my mobility, my structure is...
Replies
8
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,595
Messages
16,813,004
Members
650,898
Latest member
Bwoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom