My husband has open up last night about ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Precious

Prayer Warrior
My husband has opened up last night about the extra-marital affairs that he is keeping. Please pray that God Almighty should please deliver him from this strange woman that tears our joy and home apart. Let him see the need of abiding with the marital vows that we made. Also, please remember me, am pregnant for safe delivery and protections for the entire family (immediate and extended). Thank you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I awoke last night about 2am and felt like someone’s arm was around me. I could not move. I sensed it was an evil presence. It said the word “gay” two or 3 times. I am not and have never been gay. I pray tonight Father to be able to rest without evil attacks. Please Father protect me from the...
Replies
10
Views
4K
I posted last night about my father's health. Thank you, Jesus, he's so much better today and walks and talks properly. Thank you so much, brethren.
Replies
11
Views
345
Jesus I absolutely give up. Last night and today horrible fights with my ### and of course no sleep again. School starts next week and I cannot handle getting up after having no sleep. I don't understand why his medicine and counseling aren't helping at all...in fact they are making him worse! I...
Replies
9
Views
14
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom