I pray that my ex bf can find forgiveness ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter foreverhope
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

foreverhope

Guest
I pray that my ex ### can find forgiveness in his heart and let the negativity surrounding him about our relationship go away. Open his eyes to what we shared through God and please bring him to contact me. Amen
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord. I am so sorry. I need your help. I know I should forgive those that do wrong to me, but I can't. I thought this woman was my friend. She has lied about me, hurt my feelings, deliberately gloated when she convinced my other friend to abandon plans with me. She has turned other friends...
Replies
8
Views
304
We were together but by conviction I broke up the relationship right now I’m struggling with many thoughts idk if should pray for his soul because he shows me that wants to know Jesus but idk how to do it, also I truly love him and I don’t want my feelings stop being a truly disciples of Jesus...
Replies
6
Views
261
In the Almighty name of Jesus I come to you my fellow prayer warriors to pray for my marriage, as I told you before in the past me and my husband committed adultery where he is sleeping separate from me which hurts me so much, we are in a much better space than 2 months ago, I pray that my...
Replies
7
Views
353
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom