A prayer for my son, ### once again he ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jessie44

Disciple of Prayer
A prayer for my son, ### once again he is still in jail it's been ### months now there is no evidence on him but since there were ### co-defendants which are girls they are sentencing them all together my son was at the wrong place at the wrong time his name never pops up at the preliminary hearing I can't believe it! and they are sentencing him this morning well it's a long story but please just pray for my son he has the sweetest kindest heart, God knows this and all that know him do too..thank you and God bless you all....
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm once again asking for prayer for myself, son ###, family in ### and friends of ### who passed away Nov 8 2023, at ###. He was cremated on December 29 2023. His wife will be returning for his urn on March 10 then take it to us in ###. It's been very hard on myself as a single mom who brought...
Replies
4
Views
406
Hello Everyone, I am asking for some prayers and help. I feel lost, alone, confused, and sad. I had dated this one girl, ###, for almost 8 months. I had prayed for companionship and the Lord answered my prayers in the form of her. At least that's what I thought and still do. We did everything...
Replies
10
Views
655
I'm asking once again for prayer for one of my pets. Last time, I submitted a prayer request for my pet rat ###, and thanks to everyone's kind prayers and God's grace, I believe he was healed by the Lord the next day because his symptoms immediately disappeared and he is still with me today...
Replies
7
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom