praying for my children that God's hand will be ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

031stds

Disciple of Prayer
praying for my children that God's hand will be upon them not only today but every day of their lives that the precious blood of Jesus will guide them in their studies and in their marriages Lord, it is you Lord. We love and serve and by doing God's will, we will be blessed as a family, and will be protected by the enemy in Jesus' mighty name I pray.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter, ###, and my son, ###. ### has been suffering with a cough for the past five months, and I’m asking you to please pray for her healing and complete restoration of health. Please pray that God will remove whatever is causing the cough, strengthen her body, and bring...
Replies
13
Views
84
Shalom My children ### (###) and ### (###) are growing up with their mother ### and her new partner ###—who have another child together (###)—and they are not yet born again. Could you please pray for my children that they may nevertheless grow up in the fear of God (Isaiah 54:13 and for new...
Replies
11
Views
68
I have the air conditioner guy here and my air conditioner needs some work. Please pray for me that God will handle my situation. I'm a senior in need of help. The guy that is here is a real good guy. And he's trying to help me but he says he can only do so much.
Replies
6
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom