pary for me just need help in my financica ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter samllby
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

samllby

Guest
pary for me just need help in my financica my name is ###. I have send my letter off to the benefits I have not here nothing back yet I need to pay my bills I do not kown y it taking so long can you pary for my kids as well I am fasting 2rrow for ### weeks thank you
 
Lord, I pray that you be with this family and guide them through this difficult time. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I'm praying that my daughter can get back to college and get the financial assistance necessary to continue her education. I pray that my husband who stole all the money we had for bills and school to support his addictions finds clarity and the devil who has a grip on him is banished...
Replies
9
Views
324
I’m ### years old. Done with high school, finished two diplomas about a year ago, anyone can see me and think everything is okay but it’s not, I got so many problems, I got a lot of pressure on me, I’m constantly stressed as if I got the world’s problems on me, I’m super depressed all the time...
Replies
11
Views
388
I just need help with everything going on in my life. I just want prayers that everything is going to be okay. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
360
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom