Please Pray For ###'s Employment

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaniawang

Disciple of Prayer
My husband left his last job half year ago, to pursue further study, in the hope that he can step into the area he really interested in. (This turned to be a very bad decision and he became unemployed and very hard to find a new job. I was the one who made that stupid suggestion. I was an idiot.) I pray every day, hoping he can find something quickly as we are worried and regret. Recently he received phone calls regarding a very attractive position. He wants the job so badly. (And so do I) can you please pray for us? May God give him wisdom and strength, give him the job...
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear family of God, recently my brother got a warning letter at work for a mistake that happened last year. Now it seems that the person handing out the warning letter is trying to get him fired from his employment. He is a weekly church goer and frequently sends scriptures of encouragement...
Replies
6
Views
280
We are a couple from the US who recently moved to the Netherlands. I have had a job here and my wife has been unemployed for about a year due to a layoff and the difficult job market. She has had many close calls, where she impresses teams but they end up going with another candidate in the...
Replies
11
Views
438
I am asking for prayers for my son with the decision to make over a job. I pray he allows God’s will to direct him and whichever job he takes God goes with him. My son is anxious about the decision. I pray whichever way he goes he is blessed, guided and peaceful in his future and the decision he...
Replies
9
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom