Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 7:03 PM7:03 PMMessage starredFROM ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yelle

Disciple of Prayer
Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 7:03 PM

7:03 PM

Message starred

FROM ### TO You 1

Please pray for me

Hide Details

I am a single parent who needs a prayer for my children. Youngest child and my only son that he will stay away from vices and his top priority in life is to finish his college degree and to graduate on March 2014. No more failing subject this semester and be a devoted Catholic as well as to be an obedient and respectful son. My middle child and my youngest daughter who is a working student will graduate on March 2013 and will be successful in her career and to be regular in her present job as well as a director on her sideline job. My eldest daughter will find a husband who is a degree holder same as her that will marry and love her for the rest of her life. My eldest daughter has a congenital defect of spina bifida meningocele and a non-healing wound for 32 years. And also pray that she will be promoted as manager on her present job and her monthly performance rating must have a passing score because her paper is being reviewed by the VP of the company and she has been working there for more than seven years. Please pray for me that I will have more customers in my tutorial center and it will be a successful business. Thank you.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom