Exo_15:1 Then sang Moses and the children of ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

hadassah

Beloved Servant
Exo_15:1 Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the LORD, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.

Exo 15:2 The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.

Exo 15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

Exo 15:4 Pharaoh's chariots and his host hath he cast into the sea: his chosen captains also are drowned in the Red sea.

Exo 15:5 The depths have covered them: they sank into the bottom as a stone.

Exo 15:6 Thy right hand, O LORD, is become glorious in power: thy right hand, O LORD, hath dashed in pieces the enemy.

Exo 15:7 And in the greatness of thine excellency thou hast overthrown them that rose up against thee: thou sentest forth thy wrath, which consumed them as stubble.

Exo 15:8 And with the blast of thy nostrils the waters were gathered together, the floods stood upright as an heap, and the depths were congealed in the heart of the sea.

Exo 15:9 The enemy said, I will pursue, I will overtake, I will divide the spoil; my lust shall be satisfied upon them; I will draw my sword, my hand shall destroy them.

Exo 15:10 Thou didst blow with thy wind, the sea covered them: they sank as lead in the mighty waters.

Exo 15:11 Who is like unto thee, O LORD, among the gods? who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?

Exo 15:12 Thou stretchedst out thy right hand, the earth swallowed them.

Exo 15:13 Thou in thy mercy hast led forth the people which thou hast redeemed: thou hast guided them in thy strength unto thy holy habitation.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Landlords are wicked, evil, cursed children of the Devil. They are prideful, arrogant, selfish, and think they know everything. How much will they know when the LORD God kills them, and casts them into hell. "But I will forwarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath...
Replies
9
Views
138
🤺Protect Our Little Ones Jesus, Lk 17:2 Matt 18:10 Know Holy Scriptures from Their Youth 2 Tim 3:15 Your Love 1 Jn 4:10 Angelic Protection Ps 91:11, 1 Jn 5:18... 🏔️"He will stand and shepherd His flock in the strength of the LORD, in the majestic Name of the LORD His God. And they will dwell...
Replies
11
Views
121
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 43:8 : Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears. Theological Implications: This verse highlights several truths about God and humanity: Human Spiritual Condition: Without God’s intervention, people...
Replies
11
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,427
Messages
16,822,587
Members
651,374
Latest member
Phmareaton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom