Jesus, Jesus, Jesus Father I bless and thank You ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chi
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chi

Guest
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus Father I bless and thank You for the month and year so far. Into Your able and capable Hands I commit myself, do something please new, great and marvellous in my life always especially during this my Pediatric Intensive Care Unit rotation. Grant me infinite grace, favor, knowledge and wisdom. Bless me please Lord Jesus Christ with renewed strength, good health, wisdom and knowledge. May I please Lord successfully pass the rotation with excellence, be the best resident and get wonderful evaluations all round including from all my Attendings. Bless my sister ### Jesus specially on Friday ###/###/#### as she attends her USA visa interview, may she be successfully granted the visa without any issues/hassles/hitches. Bless her with huge favor and grace throughout her interview especially with the interviewer and bless her with the visa. I promise special thanksgiving as all these my prayer requests are answered. I pray and believe I have received all these my prayers and much much more through God the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Amen. Amen. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Aba father loving Jesus holy spirit mother mary thank you for being our living loving God and blessings us n keeping us close to ur heart to do ur holy will. Father thank you for being the head of our family and leading us guiding us blessing us in abundacne of ur grace love n blessings. Father...
Replies
7
Views
165
Jesus Jesus Jesus please touch ### where she is right now. Please give her a mature spirit. Please give her a forgiving spirit. Allow her to release the grudge she has against her grandparents ### & ###. Lord please remind ### to forgive as you have forgiven her. Jesus please this is draining...
Replies
9
Views
549
Jesus Jesus Jesus please be a space of forgiveness for ###. Lord Jesus please remind her to honor obey and respect me her mother. Lord Jesus please my family and I in this challenging season. Jesus please allow my parents to stop speaking negatively about ###. Let No weapons formed against her...
Replies
11
Views
590
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,427
Messages
16,822,587
Members
651,374
Latest member
Phmareaton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom