Psa 57:7 My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise.
Psa 57:8 Awake up, my glory; awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early.
Psa 57:9 I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: I will sing unto thee among the nations.
Psa 57:10 For thy mercy is great unto the heavens, and thy truth unto the clouds.
Psa 57:11 Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: let thy glory be above all the earth.
Psa 57:8 Awake up, my glory; awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early.
Psa 57:9 I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: I will sing unto thee among the nations.
Psa 57:10 For thy mercy is great unto the heavens, and thy truth unto the clouds.
Psa 57:11 Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: let thy glory be above all the earth.
