Good Morning people of God ....I feel like i'm ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter NgcoboGP
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NgcoboGP

Guest
Good Morning people of God ....I feel like I'm in a dilemma. But I know my God will sort it out, but please put in your prayers. Business, money can just ruin beautiful relationships and friendships. I have a business so I invited another friend to join me. But today I got so angry in such a way that I'm asking God to help in this situation. We're a good team but somewhere somehow we fight over finances, because we delegate tasks so when you fail to do your and come tell me lies, I really get mad (sorry for my French). I need prayers not to lose my temper and be able to calm down. I'm asking for prayers of wisdom and strength, and I want to thank Him for His power and guidance because in some things God opens your eyes and shows you the way.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus' mighty and wonderful Name, Amen
 
I cancel all the works of the devil against this business and friendship and I declare God's blessing upon your business in the name of Jesus.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m at risk of losing one of my jobs, I’m trying to find an affordable car while also working on my relationship with god. I feel so out f touch with him and my mind is kind of wandering. I feel lost and don’t know what t do
Replies
12
Views
175
I don't know what to write i feel so alone even in a crowded room, im mental and physically and emotionally drained. I can't seem to do anything anymore
Replies
18
Views
222
I pray to be delivered from this bondage. I'm doing this by myself because I know that whenever I ask for help the enemy interferes. My asking for help seems to keep falling on deaf ears. Since these attacks have been happening to me, I never felt alone. I once put on my FB account "That would...
Replies
6
Views
362
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,427
Messages
16,822,587
Members
651,374
Latest member
Phmareaton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom