Send Him To Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel8118

Account Closed
Please Jesus, bring ### and I together. Send him to me this weekend. It's long overdue. Please help us to get to know each other really well- likes, dislikes, interests, goals, friends and family. Please help us to spend as much time as we can with with each other before we make any plans for the future.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus' mighty and wonderful Name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, You know I asked my estranged husband to meet me at ### this Sunday. Please Lord I'm believing for your divine intervention so that we may finally come together and put an end to the frauds that his sister and daughter have hurt us in a brutal divorce whereby I was not even...
Replies
6
Views
296
ok since he is here to listen then tell him the mental torment over the spend of ### hours where my friends mocked me and keep push the burden of joblessness to me where it isn't my fault, and brad about his job which is quite irritating therefore I defended myself and they locked me out of the...
Replies
6
Views
256
Thank and praise God with me for healing my body of an abcess in colon and diverticulitis and I am healed forever. My whole body is healed and whole and protected from attacks of the enemy. I love Jesus and it is exciting to serve him in this life. Also for blessing my friend ### with no pain as...
Replies
6
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom