My ###s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flavia

Good and Faithful Servant
I PRAY MY SISTERS TO GET GODLY HUSBANDS AND TO GET MARRIED.

I PRAY THAT BY THE END OF THIS YEAR, I START HEARING WEEDING AND INTRODUCTION MEETING. IT'S MY DELIGHT TO SEE MY SISTERS MARRIED AND HAPPILY MARRIED. GOD HAS BLESSED MY SISTERS WITH JOBS. BUT I PRAY FOR HIGH PAYING JOBS AND BETTER JOBS. AMEN. ONE IS ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###. SEEING THEM MARRIED AND HAPPILY MARRIED WILL MAKE MY MUM SO HAPPY AND ME.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my sister ### married in ### and blessed with a baby girl in ###. She is not having peace in her married life. Daily there is a fighting between them for silly reasons. Since yesterday night they started fighting and today my sister is planning to order poison online and speaking...
Replies
9
Views
294
My husband and I have been married 27 years and so in love with each other. But ever since my younger sister came back to California, my husband and younger sister ### has had an affair with each other every chance they get. She is married to a wonderful hard-working man who truly loves her...
Replies
7
Views
187
I request this prayer for my families current financial burden and financial burden that my family is going through right now. Its been 3 years since we are suffering. I pray that my father gets a job soon in ### and all this struggle will end soon. I also pray for my marriage. I have been in...
Replies
11
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,821,902
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom