2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for a job that I got offered, that they will call me this week, it is for a bank and my credit is not that good, they are checking credit... please lord touch ###'s and ###'s heart for them to give me favor no matter the circumstances...
Replies
8
Views
187
  • Locked
Please, pray that ### finds a good school for ###, and that she can pay for it.
Replies
6
Views
97
A
  • Locked
I am afraid my ### and I don't see eye to eye about God. We are going through pre-marital counseling by the ### whom is to marry us. I have been a believer most of my life but have fallen short in my faith, testament, and adherence to the Lord's will. I'm afraid our household will not be blessed...
Replies
7
Views
185
aguyintn
A
  • Locked
Lord thank you for keeping me strong, thank you for all your blessing, thank you for listening to my prayers Lord I'm here to ask you to please send your angels and bless me with that job that I got offered it is a perfect job for me with all the benefits that I need, please lord have ### call...
Replies
7
Views
91
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I am very stressed and depressed. Please deliver me from my worries and grant me peace of mind. Amen
Replies
11
Views
209
S
  • Locked
Dear Sir, My Name is ###, I am from ###, I am redeemed by the blood of Jesus Christ. But in My House there are many Idols, Idols of saints and Mary. My Mother used to pray in front of statues of Mary (That Spirit name is ###) every day, she used to give roses to people and ask them to eat...
Replies
7
Views
110
  • Locked
Dear God, Please change my life for the better. - In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
6
Views
122
  • Locked
PRAY FOR THE GOVERNMENT OF ### !!!! PRAY FOR THE PEOPLE AND CHILDREN OF ### !!!!
Replies
8
Views
115
  • Locked
Please pray for us to receive financial blessing from God, Almighty Father please Help us... We are in deep trouble due to financial constraints... Almighty Father please save us from this crisis, Dear prayer partners Please pray that God showers his blessings to bail us from this hard pressing...
Replies
4
Views
130
B
  • Locked
I am needing a prayer for a healthy pregnancy. I am ### weeks pregnant and the development of my baby's gestational sac is measured small, hoping for a miracle.
Replies
7
Views
127
hwantz
H
Back
Top Bottom