Lord Show Us A Way.... Pls Fill Our Lives With Your Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekiel Simon

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for us to receive financial blessing from God, Almighty Father please Help us... We are in deep trouble due to financial constraints... Almighty Father please save us from this crisis,

Dear prayer partners Please pray that God showers his blessings to bail us from this hard pressing situation. Praise the LORD and GOD Bless you praying for us.. Thanking You all AMEN
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our Heavenly Father, I have been praying all year since the loss of 3/4 of my income in January and for me to find the position that you want me to have and I am still praying without ceasing. I prayed that if it was for us to stay at this house that it would happen. It looks like we do have...
Replies
9
Views
583
Dear Lord I thank you for all you have been doing for us we are grateful ###.forgive us of all our sin Lord pls restore my marriage,restore my home make my marriage a blessed marriage build my home on a solid rock of Jesus pls make me happy bless my marriage with everything a blessed marriage...
Replies
5
Views
210
Lord show us a way to ride this covid-19 virus, too many people are losing the fight, lord I pray you cover the ones that's fighting this virus and the ones that haven't been in contact with it. Lord cover us with the blood of you son Jesus Christ, bless us o lord. These are some scary times...
Replies
8
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,362
Messages
16,821,637
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom