Pray For ### !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
(Eph 3:9)
And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

God bless Israel and the Gentiles who Love God's own People... Thank you Lord for making us your heirs... AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The government elected by locals in first election , imposed harsh policies on the pioneer generation who stood united and made sacrifices for the progress of this country. There were about a mill registered citizens who lived with loyalty and tolerance, but were betrayed. The government...
Replies
7
Views
100
The government elected by locals in first election , imposed harsh policies on the pioneer generation who stood united and made sacrifices for the progress of this country. There were about a mill registered citizens who lived with loyalty and tolerance, but were betrayed. The government...
Replies
8
Views
127
Pray for ### that currently the wicked government kept on importing foreigners to my country to stop as currently while the foreigners who do not belong here have all the high paying jobs and locals will have to succumb to jobless and waiting for the next meal cause they are without jobs to...
Replies
10
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,362
Messages
16,821,630
Members
651,338
Latest member
Piordariinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom