MillaSofia
Humble Servant of All
Please help me to pray for my brother. He is lost in deceit, self-deception, glorification of himself beyond anyone, lying to keep his deceptions seem true, hurting the women closest to him, including his wife, his daughter, and me. He claims Christianity, but he wears the cloak of one who hides from God. He is hate giving and hate making. He strips people of their self-confidence, their money, their hope, all deceitfully, with a smile on his face. I have forgiven him, but his ways don't change. I am poverty stricken and seeing a therapist for trauma recovery, and he doesn't change. He fights the light that enters him, shakes it off and goes his own way. Please pray for his barriers to be broken down, his Self to be seen and known to himself and those around him, that he make amends for his actions and words, that he be shown and taught right action and the hurtfulness of his ways. I ask the Lord to forgive and heal him. Thank you for joining me in this prayer. Amen.
