Relationship And Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter simplyhope
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

simplyhope

Guest
My family is under attack. My son is angry because he and his Dad got into it this morning. I do not believe that strife is of God. I am praying for peace in our home. I am asking God to show me how to pray. I ask you to pray with me. There is much that is not right. Please pray. This could get ugly quick. We need safety and peace ... for God to intervene and solve this on going issue. Thank you so much.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I’m feeling very confused and anxious right now because of family pressure and a relationship situation. My parents are worried, and I’m struggling to understand what is right without being driven by fear. Please pray that God gives me clarity, peace, and wisdom. Pray for my...
Replies
7
Views
274
Please pray my sister comes around. She's so dismissive and only talks when she needs someone. We're all we have now from our Family of origin. We each have one child and they're busy with their lives, as it should be. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
102
Lord you've heard my cries. Please.... Lord!!! I pray
Replies
12
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,339
Messages
16,821,424
Members
651,331
Latest member
Threoford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom