Anxiety Erase.. Forgiveness Bless..

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymousprayer

Prayer Warrior
Dear All,

Please pray for me, ###, I have been plagued with anxiety since I made a promise to God that I failed to keep, please ask forgiveness from Him together with me.

I am afraid that my test would come out bad due to this malady.

I want to set my life straight and start reaching for my dreams, and not start living for tomorrow. Please let my test come clean so that I can go on with my plans.

In Jesus name Amen!
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Thank you for praying for me. I have been walking in the valley of the shadow of death for sometime now. I appreciate your prayers. Background: In early February 2019, my family and I moved to Alaska to begin work with a small church. The church grew...
Replies
6
Views
294
  • Locked
Dear All, Please pray for me, ###, I have been plagued with anxiety since I made a promise to God that I failed to keep, please ask forgiveness from Him together with me. I am afraid that my test would come out bad due to this malady. I want to set my life straight and start reaching for my...
Replies
5
Views
96
Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are offering themselves, WILLINGLY in the day of God's power.. Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are cleansing themselves from what is ignoble and unclean. USA state attorney generals are separating themselves from contact with...
Replies
2
Views
399
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,213
Messages
16,820,241
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom