I want my marriage to be save, heal, restore. ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter shannonh340
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shannonh340

Guest
I want my marriage to be save, heal, restore. 1st my ### husband love another lady but now he said he want be alone. He do drugs, drink beer, & smoke. He have temper. He want a perfect marriage but I know we can't have it perfect. He want a divorce but I still love him. I can't live without him. Before he did promise no divorce. I've been praying to GOD most of the time since last wed when this all started. I've been crying everyday because I can't handle this & heartaches is very painful! I want my husband's heart change & work on our marriage & he never do this ever again.
 
Our Father in heaven, Your love for this man and this woman is pure and holy, your word concerning marriage is pure and holy, Your son our dear and holy Lord Jesus is the way, the truth and the life, and the light of the world. I earnestly seek the light of Jesus shine upon this man and woman, and I urge them both to fervently look to you, our savior, seek your truth,........... 'and the truth shall set them free', I claim this in your name lord Jesus. Amen
 
I pray with you; "Dear Father in Heaven, bind now the infatuation and sinfulness that seeks to break up this marriage, let it now loose all its power over these three people, and all lust, and wantings that are not of your will and holy design be bound and broken right now, in Jesus holy name, also Father, breathe new life upon this marriage through your Spirit and grant marital love be restored! In your Name Lord Jesus, I claim also release from the effects of drugs, alcohol and smoking for this man, let them have no effect on him and no allure for him ever again, that they may not hold him in bondage, 'Husband, be loosed from their effects', In Jesus Holy name! Dear Father, grant also a holy sign, 'Husband, your hearing be restored as witness to the Glory of God the Father', In Jesus holy name, Amen!". ....Dear Sister, father God is merciful and forgives us as we forgive others, so forgive completely all who that have offended you that you receive complete forgiveness and healing from the Father and continue to look to Jesus and father who loves us all so very much! Father God bless you mightally in Jesus holy name Amen!
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
I prayed to God to touch the heart of your husband and also open his eye to see that you are a good woman who want happy home. In Jesus Name
 
I prayed for you today and will continue keep you on my heart. Remember, His ways are higher than our ways. In His time, not our time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want divine restoration in my marriage, I and my husband got separated, he actually walked away from home, left me with 3 kids to care for, I want peace to return, I want the separation to end now, I was my husband's mind should be cleared from bad thoughts towards us, this is my prayer, and...
Replies
8
Views
363
Please join me in praying for my family, who have been unable to accept my marriage and my husband of four months. My parents are elderly and I hate the fact that I am prevented from seeing them unless he is not around. They are practicing Christians but he comes from a dangerous, violent family...
Replies
9
Views
307
I want my marriage to hold in ### I want to graduate with an excellent result I want God to bless ### and ### financially I want God to open mega financial doors for me
Replies
8
Views
421
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,339
Messages
16,821,424
Members
651,331
Latest member
Threoford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom