My Friend, My Wall, My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymousprayer

Prayer Warrior
Brothers and sisters, I ask you today to help me pray for my mom, she had been working since before I was born, first for my dad, who has remained jobless since before I was born, and now for me, my sister and my nephew (who lost his dad when he was 2). She had been my inspiration and my hope and my encouragement, and I will never be ashamed to being a self confessed and proclaimed mama's boy. She had supported me, and still is supporting me to every decision that I had made, be it good or bad, she had never faltered from her belief that someday I would prove to everyone that I am not worthless.

I have seen her work her body to its limits then and up to now, to the point that she had cancer, I admit that there have been times that I neglected her because I know she would always be there, but living with her again now for three months in the past 2 years. I've seen my mistakes and would like to start setting things straight. Please pray that I find a job and that I be able to make up for her.

She's ### this July, and she is tired, tired, tired, sometimes I can't even bear to look at her because it makes me realize how worthless I've been.

Pray for her, she is ###, that she see life not as a burden but as something to look forward to, pray that she won't get sick anymore, and that she live a long life, so that she can experience my plans for her.

Thank you! Amen
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for Me and My family of ### in general And my unspoken requests Please pray for my spouse to be healed and blessed to live a very long life please also pray for My Aunt, My Friend, And My little boy (All unspoken as well) All In Jesus name Thank You
Replies
11
Views
180
I have been asking for prayers for ###, it breaks my heart to see him fall for someone who is not fully submitted to Christianity. She has taken advantage of his emotions, and vulnerability. She has continuously displayed lots of pride and ### has been blinded by it. He is chasing her instead of...
Replies
10
Views
145
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST FOR MY FRIEND ### 🙏 Please pray urgently for my dear friend ###, a highly experienced senior HR professional who worked for a large investment firm. Last year, she was made redundant after a very difficult period with her manager. Despite receiving strong support and...
Replies
11
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,339
Messages
16,821,424
Members
651,331
Latest member
Threoford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom