My childhood friend has a son, who is divorcing, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MEG

Beloved Servant
My childhood friend has a son, who is divorcing, and was accused by his wife of molesting their ### year-old boy. Neither the psychologists nor the doctors found evidence of that, however they are going through a very rough time. My childhood friend (the boy's grandma) is also accused of mistreating him, and I am 100% sure she has never done that.

Please, pray that the Lord bring the truth to light and the real liar is punished.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My childhood friend has an addiction to heroin. She had a lot of trauma growing up and needs our prayers. She is a good person and lost her father when we were just small children. I ran into her mother today and told her I had been praying. Please join me. We can’t lose this precious friend.
Replies
5
Views
250
My childhood friend ### is the granddaughter of ###. She has been attacking me with witchcraft for ### years. ### and her family are the devil. I believe the holocaust was real and that it was evil. God you said you would make a way of escape for me in every situation.
Replies
20
Views
877
For my childhood friend who I am trying to reconnect with. That he will see my messages and that we can rebuild our friendship. We were great together.
Replies
9
Views
417
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,339
Messages
16,821,424
Members
651,331
Latest member
Threoford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom