Hi, please pray that I will find a good ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Heavenly Father I come in agreement with another of your humble servants asking for employment. We believe that you supply all our needs and we come to you, the one from whom all our help comes from. Forgive us of any wrong doing. Forgive us of anything that may have hindered our blessing. Thank you for mercy. We come asking in the name of Jesus. Amen
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just had dreams where I was, of course, put somewhere I wouldn't want to be or put somewhere without my decision and around weird people and people I don't like or want and wrong evil people including ### and ### and people I just don't want. Even nightmares about being distant from all of my...
Replies
8
Views
191
hi please pray for me as just now I received a call from the agent ### ### as ### is seeking for a Business Analyst and this time round it is a permanent position. Now the agent is sending my resume over and there will be 2 rounds of interviews. Pray that I will get the job after 2 rounds of...
Replies
8
Views
355
Hi I all believed to keep on dwelling and prayer ing for what you want for the lord ill give you the desserts of your heart ask and you shall receive rebuke reject any and every evil even nightmares because nightmares are from weapons from the enemy int was my choice to move to where im at now...
Replies
11
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,339
Messages
16,821,424
Members
651,331
Latest member
Threoford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom