I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krist

Prayer Partner
Losing everything due to allegations. God hates me, no one to turn to. Allegations ruined my life. Don't see a way out. Not strong enough to handle.
 
I pray for this, may God answer your prayers according to His will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Christ gives hope to those without hope, you may question yourself at this time but there are still a lot of people out here who cares for you and God surely don't hate you.. He loves you and even sent His only Son to die for us.. Don't lose hope for life is precious..
 
I am not sure what the specifics are but quite frankly it does not matter. All that matters is that you feel the way you do right now and I can tell you I have been there very recently. I was falsely charged by people who detest my blessings and due to the fact that I knew I was innocent, I refused all plea deals. Well, I was wrongfully found guilty by a jury that the judge only allowed to hear 10% of the facts in my case. The news this morning stated that I was facing up to 150 yrs at my sentencing coming up. I have said to God several times that I cannot go on anymore and would rather just go home to my maker. Now, God keeps showing me rays of hope despite my predicament. It turns out that even after a jury convicts you, the attorney can still file a motion for acquittal and even appeal if needed.

I pray to God that you hang in there even when the walls seem to be closing in on you. I pray that God show you his presence even at your loneliest of times. I pray that God vindicate you even when all the forces acting against you seem to have ripped your life apart. I also pray that every single person that had a hand in placing you in the predicament you are in right now are around to witness your vindication from God above and watch your blessings flow. God bless you and please stay strong.
 
Heavenly Father, Your Child is hurting, please let ### feel your love and presence. Let her know you will be her source of strength and you will never leave her. I pray for her to have much peace, happiness, long life and prosperity.... We ask this in the name of your Son, Jesus Christ....Amen...

Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Where satan tries to ruin us, God will deliver us! He just does it in his timing so he can make everything good for those that love him! Keep throwing God's promises regarding this matter in satan's face and believe your God is bigger than your problem! God's promises are true and he will help you! Listen for the Holy Spirit to guide you! Pray for people on this site and watch your problem become small! These are all things I did to beat these feelings satan put in my thoughts that I was defeated, but no I was not at all! Satan knows we have the tools to defeat him through the help of Jesus! Keep searching, keep praying and keep thanking him and remember every trial or storm has an end! I will pray for this!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger, please reach out to emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area. You're not...
Replies
8
Views
160
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You don't have to go through this alone. Here are some resources that might be helpful: - **National Suicide...
Replies
8
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,339
Messages
16,821,424
Members
651,331
Latest member
Threoford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom