A Second Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucjac

Prayer Partner
Lord I call upon you in the name of Jesus asking for a second chance with all I lost. For the restoration of my marriage to ###. That I may return to my position of father to ### & ###, husband to my beloved ### & spiritual leader of my home. Lord I ask in Jesus name that divorce will never happen & that you touch ###'s heart & spirit & draw her ### to your light. Thank you my Lord. In Jesus name I pray.
 
I pray for this, may God answer your prayers according to His will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
I just prayed for ### and ### family, may God give ### the second chance ### prayed for
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
12
Views
179
Heavenly Father, I come before You with a humble heart, acknowledging my mistakes and the times I have fallen short. Thank You for Your mercy that never runs dry and for the hope that each new day brings. Lord, I ask for the grace of a second chance—to rebuild what was broken, to walk in wisdom...
Replies
7
Views
257
Heavenly Father, I am praying for a second chance in my job at ###. The HR has already submitted my updated resume to the hiring manager. My team got dissolved because management took a different direction. But they told me I can re-apply since it's not a performance issue. Hence, I am hoping...
Replies
5
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,339
Messages
16,821,424
Members
651,331
Latest member
Threoford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom