Dear Lord, Please bring ### and I back together. I ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter mgg
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mgg

Guest
Dear Lord,

Please bring ### and I back together. I love him so much.

Amen
 
I pray for this, may God answer your prayers according to His will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for healing in the hearts of ### and ###. Our family has been torn apart by misunderstandings, financial stress and depression from loss of life. There is so much love and happiness shared between our family. Please pray for togetherness to bring this happy family back together, for...
Replies
11
Views
203
Lord, I realized what I did, and promised to devote myself to change and commitment to be a better man. Please soften our hearts, heal our pain, fix our misunderstandings, and in your God's timing bring both our hearts together again. Lord, I pray for our reconciliation. Remove old barriers...
Replies
7
Views
148
I'm asking for prayer for my legal situation to be over and done with so I can move forward and be with my children again physically as I always have been in their lives since they were born, this has been the longest 5 months in my entire life as I could not be with my wonderful children.
Replies
10
Views
439
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,339
Messages
16,821,424
Members
651,331
Latest member
Threoford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom