2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I just want to Praise God today. Because he is so good. I thank God for this site. May God bless you all. ###
Replies
9
Views
146
  • Locked
Its been awhile since I have posted. God has really blessed me with Grace and Mercy. I am not really sure what God wants of me now, I feel He is changing my outlook and my thinking. Please pray for ###, I do not want to make anymore bad decisions. Please pray for ###, he just has no respect for...
Replies
8
Views
108
  • Locked
Father after much time job hunting, I have relocated 100 miles for this position as a Leader. My contract is for 1 yr and there is a lack of support in this role from both my peer and my team. I pray for an extraordinary breakthrough within the environment which will lead to establishing a...
Replies
9
Views
141
  • Locked
A prayer for ###, my beloved son, who is in prison. He will soon be transferred, he does not know where yet, but it will be farther. This means we will only be able to visit him about ### times a year. We have been very lucky and are now able to visit every month. We pray together, talk and stay...
Replies
9
Views
126
  • Locked
Please continue to bear me up in prayers because my unemployment situation has not improved. I am still waiting upon the Lord because I know He is faithful.
Replies
7
Views
131
  • Locked
please people of GOD pray with me, I'm a single mother of 2 and I'm employed in the defend force for the past 12 years and I'm not promoted neither been sent for any military courses, my commander hates me, my colleagues are against me, I'm lonely. The man I dated for the past 8 years just used...
Replies
6
Views
105
  • Locked
please people of GOD pray with me, I'm a single mother of 2 and I'm employed in the defend force for the past 12 years and I'm not promoted neither been sent for any military courses, my commander hates me, my colleagues are against me, I'm lonely the man I dated for the past 8 years just used...
Replies
8
Views
196
  • Locked
My life has been wild and it came to an end last night. I look back and see how pathetic I was. I'm so sad that it ended the way it did. I'm honestly trying so hard to believe better will come but that is so hard to do because since ### years ago my life has been full of disappointments. I'm...
Replies
7
Views
132
  • Locked
Dear Father, I thank you that I feel I have turned the corner with you and my relationship with you, I feel so much stronger and closer and at one with you, I feel I am dwelling in your heart and all your love and your hands. I thank you that someone on this prayer site suggested I fast...
Replies
5
Views
113
L
  • Locked
Dear people of God who pray no matter what. I would ask to pray for.. 1. Our prayer meeting service and Bible study will be full of people who are seeking God's presence and mercy in their lives. 2. That the Holy Spirit will fill our pastor and assistant pastor to teach the word of God in purity...
Replies
7
Views
133
Back
Top Bottom