SabrinaM
Humble Prayer Partner
My life has been wild and it came to an end last night. I look back and see how pathetic I was. I'm so sad that it ended the way it did. I'm honestly trying so hard to believe better will come but that is so hard to do because since ### years ago my life has been full of disappointments. I'm behind in my classes now. I lost faith and hope. I know ### and I are over for good. I hope he sees how terrible he was to me. As much as I prayed for us to be together again and for it to get better I guess it wasn't meant to be. I hope to get better and stronger. I need the strength to deal with the next days coming my way. I hope my cutting has ended. I pray that something good comes fast. I'm trying not to give up on my life. Father, forgive me for everything. Thank you for sending me help when I didn't notice. Sorry for putting the blame on you. You've seen what I've been going through. I pray and ask that you bring me something good now for all my troubles these past years. Let me breathe and have a break. Amen.
