A prayer for ###, my beloved son, who is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShootingStar

Humble Prayer Partner
A prayer for ###, my beloved son, who is in prison. He will soon be transferred, he does not know where yet, but it will be farther. This means we will only be able to visit him about ### times a year. We have been very lucky and are now able to visit every month. We pray together, talk and stay close. Please pray for his salvation and that he will be transferred, where he is safe and protected. Please pray for my son.

Thank you Lord, for your love no matter where we are. And for keeping ### safe and protected from evil. Thank you Jesus, for your precious gift of forgiveness.

Please pray he will be able to see his little girl, it has been ### years now!! They keep saying "No"! Please pray someday sooner than later they will be able to see each other. We continue to fight this.
 
I pray for all involved, I too know how scary it is, as my brother is in prison, his Faith gets him through, I pray for your ###'s salvation.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

One painful reality after another, My beloved has survived helplessness and disillusionment starting very early on and to the extent that he is almost aimlessly blissful in his pain as it has been showing up as stagnancy. I have watched him quietly cry behind the tough face he puts on and I've...
Replies
13
Views
112
My dog is not eating well, and he is acting very sick. I am taking him to the vet this afternoon. Please pray that they are able to do something to help him. I am heartbroken that he is doing so poorly.
Replies
9
Views
146
Hi, i ask for a prayer over ###. If possible, please pray for her health, safty, happiness and prosperity.
Replies
11
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,321
Messages
16,821,166
Members
651,323
Latest member
Galathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom