2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I would like prayers for my sister having surgery today, that she will recover quickly and the surgery will go well. Amen
Replies
6
Views
1K
  • Locked
I am extremely terrified at the fact that I just got wrongfully convicted. I refused any and all plea deals prior to my trial as I knew I was innocent and put all my faith in God. Please raise your voices on my behalf for God to extend me a miracle in my attorney's motion for acquittal and...
Replies
9
Views
160
  • Locked
I am requesting prayer for a new job and for me to graduate soon. Although I feel blessed to have a job, I am very unhappy due to the stress, hostility, and unprofessionalism that are embedded in the climate and culture there. I am praying for a new position which will bring me happiness, peace...
Replies
4
Views
204
  • Locked
Requesting special prayer for my ###. May the Great God who sees and understands everything please restore good health, faith, confidence and happiness to my ###. Hoping for a miracle before her birthday arrives next month. All thanks, praise and glory to the all deserving mighty God. May God...
Replies
6
Views
110
  • Locked
Please pray for ### ### he is undergoing surgery for cancer right now please pray the surgery is successful and a speedy recovery
Replies
6
Views
93
T
  • Locked
Please pray for God to bring me and my wife ### back together and help us to fix our marriage and to bring my wife back to the Lord! Thanks! ###
Replies
5
Views
94
  • Locked
I'm requesting a prayer for my friend whose alcohol problem is ruining his family life. I pray that he will become humble and listen to people who care about him, in Jesus name Amen
Replies
6
Views
166
  • Locked
Please pray for a special friend of mine. My friend is a victim of domestic violence. I have tried to help as much as I can, but I am very concerned that they will go back into the same situation and be in danger. Please pray that they will get strength, courage, hope, and faith not to go...
Replies
5
Views
87
R
  • Locked
Hi. I am praying that I would be able to complete my course and advance my studies further. I pray that I would be able to continue to board and put ### and his enemies to shame.
Replies
2
Views
73
  • Locked
My friend is in a coma in the hospital, I feel deep in my heart that the Lord is not ready for him as yet, I need your prayers that the people around him will also have that kind of faith and that the angels around him will quicken their ace and bring him out of the coma, in Jesus name, amen...
Replies
5
Views
148
Back
Top Bottom