Please Please I Desperately Need Your Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

debo

Humble Prayer Partner
I am extremely terrified at the fact that I just got wrongfully convicted. I refused any and all plea deals prior to my trial as I knew I was innocent and put all my faith in God. Please raise your voices on my behalf for God to extend me a miracle in my attorney's motion for acquittal and possibly an appeal. My children and wife will appreciate all your prayers that God not take my ability to work with vulnerable people away from due to this wrong conviction. I pray that God vindicate me and redeem my ruined name so my children can grow up to be proud of their father. Thank you all and God bless.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I am praying for you sincerely....I have a friend in your exact situation that I have been praying for. He and his wife go to court next week. You are foremost in my prayers. Protection over you, your employment, and family...all of which affect each other.

May the Lord grant you a hedge of protection around you and your household.
 
My favorite scripture during times of persecution...sadly being a Christian, I find that persecution seeks us out....there are those who just can't understand our peace, our happiness and seek to make us as miserable as they are.

Psalm 35[A Psalm] of David.



1 Contend, O Lord, with those who contend with me; fight against those who fight against me!

2 Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for my help!



3 Draw out also the spear and javelin and close up the way of those who pursue and persecute me. Say to me, I am your deliverance!



4 Let them be put to shame and dishonor who seek and require my life; let them be turned back and confounded who plan my hurt!



5 Let them be as chaff before the wind, with the [a]Angel of the Lord driving them on!



6 Let their way be through dark and slippery places, with the Angel of the Lord pursuing and afflicting them.



7 For without cause they hid for me their net; a pit of destruction without cause they dug for my life.



8 Let destruction befall [my foe] unawares; let the net he hid for me catch him; let him fall into that very destruction.



9 Then I shall be joyful in the Lord; I shall rejoice in His deliverance.



10 All my bones shall say, Lord, who is like You, You Who deliver the poor and* the afflicted from him who is too strong for him, yes, the poor and the needy from him who snatches away his goods?



11 Malicious and* unrighteous witnesses rise up; they ask me of things that I know not.



12 They reward me evil for good to my personal bereavement.



13 But as for me, when they were sick, my clothing was sackcloth; I afflicted myself with fasting, and I prayed with head bowed on my breast.



14 I behaved as if grieving for my friend or* my brother; I bowed down in sorrow, as one who bewails his mother.



15 But in my stumbling and* limping they rejoiced and gathered together [against me]; the smiters (slanderers and revilers) gathered against me, and I knew them not; they ceased not to slander and* revile me.



16 Like profane mockers at feasts [making sport for the price of a cake] they gnashed at me with their teeth.



17 Lord, how long will You look on [without action]? Rescue my life from their destructions, my dear and* only life from the lions!



18 I will give You thanks in the great assembly; I will praise You among a mighty throng.

19 Let not those who are wrongfully my foes rejoice over me; neither let them wink with the eye who hate me without cause.

20 For they do not speak peace, but they devise deceitful matters against those who are quiet in the land.



21 Yes, they open their mouths wide against me; they say, Aha! Aha! Our eyes have seen it!

22 You have seen this, O Lord; keep not silence! O Lord, be not far from me!



23 Arouse Yourself, awake to the justice due me, even to my cause, my God and my Lord!

24 Judge and* vindicate me, O Lord my God, according to Your righteousness (Your rightness and justice); and let [my foes] not rejoice over me!

25 Let them not say in their hearts, Aha, that is what we wanted! Let them not say, We have swallowed him up and* utterly destroyed him.

26 Let them be put to shame and confusion together who rejoice at my calamity! Let them be clothed with shame and dishonor who magnify and* exalt themselves over me!

27 Let those who favor my righteous cause and* have pleasure in my uprightness shout for joy and be glad and say continually, Let the Lord be magnified, Who takes pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.

28 And my tongue shall talk of Your righteousness, rightness, [I]and* [I]justice, and of [my reasons for] Your praise all the day long.

I am not necessarily a "fan" of the Message version of scripture, but it definately puts a modern language spin on this psalm.... biblegateway.com is a great resource. Again, may God bless you and guide you thru this endeavor.
[/I][/I]
 
I have prayed for you in the Holy Name of Jesus and pray God will comfort you and your family.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm truly sorry to hear about what you're going through. It sounds like an incredibly difficult situation. Here is a redacted version of your text, focusing on privacy: --- I'm being attacked by my extremely abusive husband & his family. His dad, his older brother & his brother's wife. I...
Replies
11
Views
499
Heavenly Father, I am facing a difficult situation right now and I desperately need your immediate help. Please guide me, strengthen me, and provide a way out of this challenge. I put my trust in you and believe that you can intervene in this moment. Heavenly Father, I feel alone, beaten up...
Replies
14
Views
583
Blessings Prayer Family, I am a single mother who is trying my best to stay afloat. I recently went through some traumatic events and I am pleading for prayer. I am desperately in need of a reliable car. This vehicle will be a blessing to my family as it will ensure we get to school, work...
Replies
10
Views
521
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,261
Messages
16,820,639
Members
651,289
Latest member
Karmaroumont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom