Please pray for a special friend of mine. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

deedeewhiskers

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for a special friend of mine. My friend is a victim of domestic violence. I have tried to help as much as I can, but I am very concerned that they will go back into the same situation and be in danger. Please pray that they will get strength, courage, hope, and faith not to go back into the same situation that they escaped from. And, I will be continue to be a pillar of strength and hope for them.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
As of today, my friend has not returned to the horrible situation that they were in. Praise the Lord! However, I am still very concerned that they may change their mind and go back to it at anytime. Please continue to keep them in your prayers in order that they may have the strength, courage, self-respect, and wisdom to still not return to their horrible and unhealthy situation.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A friend of mine, a priest, has recently been feeling bad and has troubles with his heart and may be sick. I'm very worried for him since his health isn't exactly great. I pray for him every day for healing, but I believe he needs others' too.
Replies
9
Views
166
Jesus you see everything and know everything nothing goes unseen. I am just tired of going back and forward with this person. Please I pray you will convict his heart and start making changes I beg you. Jesus I have shared many things and I have shared faith. Please have compassion LORD amen...
Replies
9
Views
294
I am having a very difficult time feeling safe & comfortable where I currently rent an apartment I pray for somewhere more safe to live locally in Jesus's name I also am all alone as some of my closest friends have either moved away or died recently I ask for prayer for very special...
Replies
11
Views
441
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,268
Messages
16,820,702
Members
651,298
Latest member
Slaeryelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom