2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please Pray that my mom's Kidney test results come back great and that she is 100% HEALTHY. Please pray that she is not scared. She has to see her doctor for the results on Monday and I am praying that she is FINE AND HEALTHY. Please pray for her. We are nervous.. Thank You God Bless you all.
Replies
6
Views
150
K
  • Locked
FATHER IN HEAVEN I PRAY S AND ### WILL GET THEIR S/BENEFITS AND ### AND ### IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
5
Views
67
  • Locked
Praise God! My husband ### has told me that he loves me and he does not want a divorce!! I still ask that even so you stand in agreement with me for a full restoration of my marriage! That we don't come back together like we were but to make it new to make a better future as husband and wife. I...
Replies
7
Views
147
  • Locked
Please pray for ### & ### to keep their sacred union and vows after decades of marriage. ### has lost his way and needs God's guidance before he commits adultery.
Replies
5
Views
98
N
  • Locked
FATHER I PRAY AND ASK IN JESUS NAME THAT ### AND ### AND ### AND ALL AT ### WILL HELP ### AND ### GET AND KEEP GETTING THEIR SICKNESS BENEFITS AS WE DO NOT WANT THEM DISTRESSED ANYMORE AS THEY HAVE LOST THEIR PARENTS AND NEED TO PAY BILLS HELP THEM FATHER IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
7
Views
121
  • Locked
Lord be my guide and never forsake me! Amén
Replies
5
Views
86
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for my Husband ###'s salvation and that God will Heal, Save, Restore my marriage and bring my husband back home. Thank you so much, ###
Replies
6
Views
84
  • Locked
Also of great importance, is the physical/mental wellbeing of my daughter's 20 y/o boyfriend, ### H. He is enlisted and stationed in ###. During a training exercise last month, he tripped and went HEAD FIRST, full force into a tree. He has lost about ### pounds, had severe headaches and near...
Replies
6
Views
143
F
  • Locked
Please pray for my husband who will be taking his test for his clinical license. He is so nervous but I remain faithful. Please pray for our family as we really need a financial blessing in our home after so many years of struggle. Thank you. His test is tomorrow morning.
Replies
7
Views
220
  • Locked
God, I found a way to make money, but it is extremely morally compromising. It's not prostitution, but it's as close as anything comes to prostitution. Lord Jesus, all of this was for a way out. I asked repeatedly for a way to make money regardless of the isolation of the situation I'm in, but...
Replies
6
Views
140
Back
Top Bottom