Also of great importance, is the physical/mental wellbeing of ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Praying4Peace

Humble Prayer Warrior
Also of great importance, is the physical/mental wellbeing of my daughter's 20 y/o boyfriend, ### H. He is enlisted and stationed in ###. During a training exercise last month, he tripped and went HEAD FIRST, full force into a tree. He has lost about ### pounds, had severe headaches and near black outs. Yesterday, our fears were confirmed...there is bleeding on the brain. This also explains some of the mood changes she has been witnessing. Please pray for a FULL recovery. He doesn't want to be discharged b/c of his injury either. I pray that God's will for ###, ###, and their possible future together be done. Also he is not a practicing Christian, so I pray for his soul and his potential influence on my daughter. May her influence on him be the stronger. In short, ###'s full recovery and God's will in every area of his life.
 
dear lord i pray that you hear this plea and answer this prayer in jesus name amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
So many hurting ppl needing prayer tonight. Just want to thank those who took time out of their day to pray for ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

With faith dwindling I'm hoping that posting this prayer again will illicit some semblance of normalcy again in our lives. I miss my wife and afraid she has changed her person and perception of me permanently. I pray this is not so... Feeling very lost and hopeless Really feel the loss of faith...
Replies
4
Views
352
Posting this prayer again for my wife's mental wellbeing in hopes that my prayers will be answered. Thank you to those members who have prayed for us, I really do appreciate and feel that God is listening but my wife's heart for me remains silent and distant and there is an absolute absence of...
Replies
6
Views
445
Mental wellbeing and accurate physical health report Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for mental wellbeing and accurate physical health assessments for individuals. Specific details have been redacted to protect privacy.
Replies
11
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,255
Messages
16,820,598
Members
651,285
Latest member
Spaularian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom