Please pray for ### & ### to keep their ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgiann

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for ### & ### to keep their sacred union and vows after decades of marriage. ### has lost his way and needs God's guidance before he commits adultery.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
dear lord i pray that you hear this plea and answer this prayer in jesus name amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi all Please can you keep my dad ### in prayer, he has an appointment with the specialist tomorrow he has stage 4 cancer but GOD is so good the last check up showed that the cancer is shrinking in the lungs and not spreading... It's just that the aorta under his kidney is blocked with plaque...
Replies
12
Views
249
Please continue to pray for me as I walk through this difficult season. I will continue asking for prayer until I have made it through to the other side. Please pray that God grants me favor with my current managers and that they would be gracious toward me. Please pray that my immediate...
Replies
12
Views
183
Please pray for me as I go through a rough time at work. I can’t focus and I keep making dumb mistakes. I need your help. In Jesus name.
Replies
11
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,255
Messages
16,820,586
Members
651,284
Latest member
Wrauwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom