Fasting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Dear Father,

I thank you that I feel I have turned the corner with you and my relationship with you, I feel so much stronger and closer and at one with you, I feel I am dwelling in your heart and all your love and your hands.

I thank you that someone on this prayer site suggested I fast... Father, I intend to fast on Sunday, from Saturday night till Sunday night... Father, I pray you will give me the strength and will power I need to fast for 24 hours, I pray and thank you that no one or anything will stop me from fasting, I pray Satan or his evil workers will not stop me, or even tempt me, cover me with the blood and flesh of Jesus and all the Holy Spirit... I pray this will really help me be as close to you as I could ever be, I pray and thank you that my body, mind and soul be washed clean.... I pray it will consolidate my relationship with you forever, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm on my 7th day of fasting and the Lord has already given me a vision. As I was praying for ### I saw him on his hands and knees on the ground. The fiery arrows of the Devil were coming towards him, but I stood in the way with a shield in my hand as all the arrows hit the shield. I believe the...
Replies
11
Views
246
I need to do prayer and fasting, closer to God live more in God's freedom, abundance, authority, strength, power.
Replies
8
Views
117
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over all my prayers and fasting, that it may be answered and blessed. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,321
Messages
16,821,166
Members
651,323
Latest member
Galathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom