Disappointments

Status
Not open for further replies.

rejoice2009

Prayer Partner
please people of GOD pray with me, I'm a single mother of 2 and I'm employed in the defend force for the past 12 years and I'm not promoted neither been sent for any military courses, my commander hates me, my colleagues are against me, I'm lonely. The man I dated for the past 8 years just used me, I'm very hurt for breaking up with him as I truly love him. He is living with a woman even though he is not married to her. I put my mind and soul in him, I helped him to be what he is today and he never saw it. I desire to break up with him as he does not want to commit with me. It really hurts me as I still love him. My heart is still bleeding for him.

At my workplace, in the department I work, I'm not happy at all. The commander has ordered those I have to report to to mark me absent even though I let them know that I'm on my way to work. They make sure to tarnish my name and call me all kinds of names, telling everyone that I'm undisciplined. All these things hurt and have affected my health. I'm always stressed and sometimes I don't want to go to work just because of them. Please people of GOD, my hope is in the prayers, and I believe my promotion is in heaven where my FATHER and my LORD JESUS CHRIST is going to promote me. Let me overcome these problems and get my blessing through the prayers of the man of GOD.

My finances are just dry up without knowing what I have done with my salary. Please put all these problems under the blood of the Lamb in the mighty name of JESUS CHRIST. AMEN
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just want to vent out my emotions here. As the day of our graduation is fast approaching, we are now practicing for the upcoming ceremony. Then earlier this day, students with awards, especially those who have latin honors were announced. I expected a little, even though I'm slowly telling...
Replies
10
Views
182
Calvary Greetings I'm Rev ###. The spirit of ### is my most biggest problem. Dissapointment at the verge of a breakthrough. Character assassination, shame from disappointment, enemies of my calling, I can't get stationed nor get employment. It's just alot...
Replies
7
Views
157
Morning saints. Um ### yrs lady who met an old man of ### yrs. His wife passed away. This yr ### we plan our engagement n wedding. Engagement supposed to happen on ### of may. A week before ### he called me n say his son who is mental disturb is very sick n causing distraction he beat him on his...
Replies
8
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,321
Messages
16,821,166
Members
651,323
Latest member
Galathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom